The Museum Pass program provides customers the opportunity to visit a variety of attractions and enjoy the beautiful arts, culture, and education that our area has to offer. This program is sponsored by the library and the various Friends groups associated with each location.
1 Mill Rd, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 (view map)
- Admits up to 4 guests per day (adults/children), under 5 free .
- Access to Laurels and Waterloo Mills Preserves 10% Discount in the Museum Shop and Millstone Cafe.
- Receive $10 off the purchase of a Brandywine membership if purchased on the day of the visit -Cannot be used for: Special exhibits, discounted events, historic property tours.
101 South Third St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (view map)
- Museum Access for 2 Adults and 4 Youth (6-17), Children under 5 are always free!
- Not valid for online or phone ticket orders.
- The current exhibition and event schedule can be found online at www.AmRevMuseum.org
138 Andaloro Way, Deptford NJ 08093 (view map)
- Museum Access for 2 Adults and all children
- All permanent exhibits and holiday exhibits
- The museum is open Thursday-Sunday from 10 AM - 3 PM
525 Arch St, Philadelphia PA 19106 (view map)
- Museum Access for 2 Adults and 4 youths under 18
- 10% Discount in Museum Store and Delegates' Cafe
- Open Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM- 5 PM
3120 Barley Mill Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707 (view map)
- Valid for the 2023 Season (April 1 - November 19)
- Admits up to 4 guests per day (children 5 and under are free)
- Valid during regular operating hours, Wednesday-Sunday, 10 am-6 pm, Closes at 4 pm in November
- Passes are not valid for classes, special events, or programs that need dvanced registration
4651 Washington Street Ext, Wilmington, DE 19802 (view map)
- This pass admits four people to Rockwood’s self-guided or guided tours during regular hours of operation.
- Recommended: call for a reservation.
FAQ For Passes:
How to Borrow a Pass
To borrow a pass simply visit the Circulation Desk at Gill Memorial Library. Only adult Gill Memorial Library cardholders in good standing (a current card with less than $10 in fines) may check out one pass at a time. Patrons must use their own library card when checking out a pass. The library staff reserves the right to limit the number of times cardholders may borrow passes due to demand and availability.
To borrow a pass you must sign a Museum Pass Agreement which will walk you through everything you need to know.
How long do I have a pass?
Passes can be checked out for four days at a time and may not be renewed. The late fee will be $10 per day, up to $50. On the fifth day, the cardholder will be billed for the full cost of the pass, plus the $50 fine. Passes may not be placed on hold or held for patrons.
They are available first come, first served. Passes must be returned to staff at the circulation desk of the Gill Memorial Library and may not be placed in the book return. Any passes placed in the book return will be considered one day late and a $10 fee will be charged to the patron’s account.
How to return your pass
To return your pass simply visit the Circulation Desk at Gill Memorial Library. Passes cannot be returned anywhere else. You should not leave it in the blue drop box or return to another library or they will be considered late and late fees will apply. Cardholders will be charged the full cost of the pass if the pass is lost, damaged, or destroyed.
Cardholders must sign an agreement before checking out a pass. Cardholders who lose, damage, or destroy a pass, or violate the terms of the agreement in any other manner, may be barred from borrowing passes in the future.